Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 20:51 -0700, Mike Christensen wrote:
>> In file included from ../pgadmin/include/pgAdmin3.h:24:0,
>>                  from ./pgAdmin3.cpp:13:
>> ../pgadmin/include/ctl/ctlSQLBox.h:17:24: fatal error: wx/stc/stc.h:
>> No such file or directory
>> compilation terminated.
>
> Here is the buildRequires that I found on a SuSE spec for pgadmin3:
>
> BuildRequires:  automake
> BuildRequires:  gcc-c++
> BuildRequires:  libopenssl-devel
> BuildRequires:  libxml2-devel
> BuildRequires:  libxslt-devel
> BuildRequires:  postgresql-devel
> BuildRequires:  update-desktop-files
> BuildRequires:  wxWidgets
> BuildRequires:  wxWidgets-wxcontainer-devel

Yea, I had built wxWidgets by hand, but I guess it wasn't in the
search path or installed correctly.  I finally got around that error,
but got some other error that I wasn't able to figure out.

I think I'll just use pgAdmin on my Mac for now :)

Mike