Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark

От Eric Svenson
Тема Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

>Is the above how the message was actually presented or has a partial translation taken >place? Just asking because it would seem to indicate further confusion about the locale.

This is an exact copy of the screen contents, no translation by me has taken place. Indeed strange, "ERROR" (english) "KONTEXT" (german, one line below) ??

To add further confusion: I have a report that the error also appeared on a non-VM native PC with Windows 7 Enterprise. Unfortunately, I dont have the exact error message, but I try to get it ASAP.

regards,
Eric Svenson