Re: Typo in "27.2.8. Synchronous Replication"

От Eric Mutta
Тема Re: Typo in "27.2.8. Synchronous Replication"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
While I appreciate we could be even more cool if we used a more modern set of features, the effort it would take to do so doesn't seem to match the benefit we would get.  Our documentation is, on the whole, a strength.

Many thanks David, for the clarification on how the documentation release process works. I definitely agree that the Postgres docs are one of its greatest strength (every time I found myself saying "wow, Postgres is amazing!" it was when I was reading the docs, long before I even opened psql). Thanks to all of you who devote your time and energy to the docs - they really make a difference to those of us coming from other (commerical) databases!