Re: Parallel Scan Bug: invalid attnum: 0

От Steve Randall
Тема Re: Parallel Scan Bug: invalid attnum: 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I have been able to reproduce the error in my development environment.  EXPLAIN output is attached.  EXPLAIN ANALYZE fails with the error mentioned.

I have to do a little configuring to get the stack trace logs, but it will be a couple of weeks before they are ready.  Tomorrow I head to San Francisco for a few days off prior to pgConf.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Steve Randall <srandall@s3.com> writes:
> running pg 9.6.1 on AWS
> max_parallel_workers_per_gather = 4
> This only occurs in some schemas, not all.  The affected schemas have
> approx 1 million rows in the table.  Much larger schemas (65 million rows)
> and smaller schemas(100K rows) do not have the problem.

FWIW, I failed to duplicate this from the information provided.
Can you get us EXPLAIN output for the troublesome case, or does it
fail before printing the EXPLAIN output?  How about a stack trace
from the errfinish call?

                        regards, tom lane

Вложения