Re: [DOCS] pg_replication_slots page links

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [DOCS] pg_replication_slots page links
Дата
Re: [DOCS] pg_replication_slots page links  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 8/22/17 09:36, sahapasci@gmail.com wrote:

> > Hi all,
> > There isn&#39;t any link between 9.4 - replication slot page and other newer
> > ones.
> >
> > check pages;
> >
> > https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/catalog-pg-replication-slots.html
> > https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/view-pg-replication-slots.html
>
> Because the name of the page has changed.  Not much to do about that at
> this point.

Actually, we have the ability to create cross-version aliases in the
website database.  I don't know how we do it, but Magnus has done it
previously, so adding him in CC.

It's in the admin interface on the main website.

Is this going to affect a single page, pg_replication_slots,  or is this a systematic change that's going to be hitting a whole class of pages?