Re: [sysadmins] adding a new platform

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [sysadmins] adding a new platform
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 16:34 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> Devrim, what can I do to help on this projet? Would you like me to
> request for an instance, get all informations, make sure we have
> enough access, then get in sync with you?

We need to coordinate this with our infrastructure team (CC'ed now), so
that they know what is going on in here. Having a build instance will do
all the trick, for sure.

I think maybe you cut a little bit too much out of that email. All we know now is that there is something happening that we should know that it's going on, and that it has something to do with a platform :)