Re: Updated backup APIs for non-exclusive backups

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Updated backup APIs for non-exclusive backups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:06 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
Hi Magnus,

On 3/2/16 12:49 PM, Marco Nenciarini wrote:

> I've finally found some time to take a look to the patch.
>
> It applies with some fuzziness on master, but the result looks correct.
> Unfortunately the OID of the new pg_stop_backup function conflicts with
> "pg_blocking_pids()" patch (52f5d578d6c29bf254e93c69043b817d4047ca67).
>
> After changing it the patch does not compile:

It's been two weeks since Marco found these issues in the patch.  Please
provide an updated patch soon or I will mark this "returned with feedback".

Hi!

Thanks for the note - I had missed Marco's response completely!

I'll take a look at it once Nordic PGDay is done!