Re: Show statistics target in \d+

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Show statistics target in \d+
Дата
Re: Show statistics target in \d+  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 14:53, Cédric Villemain
<cedric.villemain.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/11/4 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>:
>> The attached patch adds a column for statistics target when viewing
>> tables in psql using \d+.
>>
>> Comments/reivews?
>
> Interesting, can the ouput be clear on the value being a default or an
> explicit stat target ? (not mandatory but I believe I would like to
> have it only when the stat target is jnot the default)

It shows -1 when it's the default.

We could map that to the string "default" if we want, or just NULL, I
guess. Not sure which is best?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: Show statistics target in \d+
Сообщение: Re: Show statistics target in \d+