Re: Materialized view in Postgres from the variables rather than SQL query results

От Nurul Karim Rafi
Тема Re: Materialized view in Postgres from the variables rather than SQL query results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi David,
Thanks for replying back.
Already did that but haven’t received anything yet.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 7:40 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
This mailing list is for discussing the development of patches to the PostgreSQL code base.  Please send your request for help to a more appropriate list - specifically the -general list.

David J.