Registrations Open for PGConf India 2019

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Registrations Open for PGConf India 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello All,

PGConf India 2019 will be held in Bengaluru, India between Feb 14th - Feb 15th, 2019. Like last year,  we are conducting trainings a day before the main conference on Feb 13th, 2019. The detailed schedule of the conference and the trainings will be published in due course.

Registrations are now open. Please visit https://pgconf.in to know about how to purchase tickets for the conference and the trainings. Early bird discounts are currently available.

Call for papers closes in the next few hours. So if you want to be heard at the conference, submit your proposal without any further delay. Visit the conference website for more details on how to submit a talk.

Last year's conference was attended by more than 250 people and we expect the count to go upto 300 or more this year. So this gives you a great opportunity to present your work in front of a large audience. More details about the conference are available on the conference website http://pgconf.in

Regards,
Organising Committee

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: