Re: PreparedStatement.setDate() behavior with OVERLAPS

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: PreparedStatement.setDate() behavior with OVERLAPS
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

This exact pull request introduces notion of TZ and non-TZ classes in
jdbc driver: https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/340

Well, the PR needs some cleanup, however it allows to bind variables
and tell server we are binding TZ. I think it would solve the issue.

Another approach is to support java8's java.time APIs, however I think
it is more like a long-term solution.

Vladimir