Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Tatsuro Yamada
<yamada.tatsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I got mistake to write an e-mail to -hackers on last week. :-<
> I should have written this.
>
>   The bug has not fixed by Tom Lane's patch: commit aeb9ae6.
>   Because I got the same error using tpc-h.

This looks like a different regression..

>>> Today, I try it again by changing max_parallel_workers_per_gather
>>> parameter.
>>> The result of Q1 is bellow. Is this bug in the Open items on wiki?
>>
>> I don't see it on the Open Issues list.
>
> I checked the list, but the bug is not listed.
>   https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.6_Open_Items

And the winner is:

04ae11f62e643e07c411c4935ea6af46cb112aa9 is the first bad commit
commit 04ae11f62e643e07c411c4935ea6af46cb112aa9
Author: Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org>
Date:   Fri Jun 3 14:27:33 2016 -0400

I am adding that to the list of open items.
--
Michael