Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Yury Zhuravlev
<u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, when compiling with MS 2015 using the set of perl scripts I am
>> not seeing this compilation error...
>
> This error not in build stage but in GIN regresion tests. CMake nothing to
> do with.

Bingo: "right sibling of GIN page is of different type", and gin is
not the only test to fail, there are 4 tests failing including gin,
and all the failures are caused by that. So yes, we had better fix it.
--
Michael