Re: eXtensible Transaction Manager API (v2)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: eXtensible Transaction Manager API (v2)
Дата
Re: eXtensible Transaction Manager API (v2)  (Stas Kelvich <s.kelvich@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> IMO this is not committable as-is, and I don't think that it's something
> that will become committable during this 'fest.  I think we'd be well
> advised to boot it to the 2016-09 CF and focus our efforts on other stuff
> that has a better chance of getting finished this month.

Yeah, I would believe that a good first step would be to discuss
deeply about that directly at PGCon for folks that will be there and
interested in the subject. It seems like a good timing to brainstorm
things F2F at the developer unconference for example, a couple of
months before the 1st CF of 9.7. We may perhaps (or not) get to
cleaner picture of what kind of things are wanted in this area.
--
Michael