Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, I saw this also and was going to look into it.
>>>
>>> I suspect the issue may actually be that dumpAccessMethod() wasn't ever
>>> updated to have the appropriate conditionals for each of the components
>>> of the object.
>>>
>>> Specifically, there should be if statements along the lines of:
>>>
>>> if (aminfo->dobj.dump & DUMP_COMPONENT_DEFINITION)
>>>         ArchiveEntry ...
>>>
>>> if (aminfo->dobj.dump & DUMP_COMPONENT_COMMENT)
>>>         dumpComment()
>>>
>>> towards the end of dumpAccessMethod().
>>>
>>> I'm not 100% sure that addresses this, but it definitely needs to be
>>> fixed also.  I'll take care of it in the next few days.
>>>
>>> I'll also look more directly into what's going on here this weekend when
>>> I've got a bit more time to do so.
>>
>> It seems important to get this fixed.  I added it to the open items list.

Stephen, are you working on a patch or should I get one out of my
pocket? That's something we should get fixed quickly. We need as well
to be careful with the support for COMMENT with access methods, the
current consensus on the matter is that it will be soon committed.
--
Michael