Re: BUG #14419: DB connections fails with "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14419: DB connections fails with "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log.
Дата
Re: BUG #14419: DB connections fails with "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log.  (Jari Kopponen <jari.kopponen@patria.fi>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM, Julien Rouhaud
<julien.rouhaud@dalibo.com> wrote:
> FWIW, there was 3 reports for this issue on french board in the last few
> days (including pg 9.3.3 and 9.5.5), I think all of them on W7.

It may be a good idea to check if ASLR is really enabled. Win2k8 R2
and Win7 SP1 have introduced the "force ASLR" feature...
Not sure if that's related directly to that, but the reports popping
up with the latest versions of Win7 and win2k8 are pointing out to
something that the OS changed...
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14420: Parallel worker segfault
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14420: Parallel worker segfault