Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
>> Indeed. My gcc 4.8.4 with --Wall does not show the warning, too bad.
>>
>> Attached is the fixed patch for the array method.
>
> Committed with a few tweaks, including running pgindent over some of it.

Thanks. So the first set of functions is in, and the operators are
executed as functions as well. Fabien, are you planning to send
rebased versions of the rest? By that I mean the switch of the
existing subcommands into equivalent functions and the handling of
double values as parameters for those functions.
--
Michael