Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 6:25 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Michael Paquier wrote:
>>
>>> 9) I have no logical explanation to explain why I am seeing all those
>>> things now.
>>
>> Happens all the time ...
>>
>> Pushed, thanks.
>
> Thanks. I am going to patch by buildfarm scripts to run those tests on
> hamster. Let's see what happens for this machine.

It looks like it works fine (see step recovery-check):
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=hamster&dt=2016-03-01%2002%3A34%3A26
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=hamster&dt=2016-03-01%2002%3A34%3A26&stg=recovery-check
Let's that run for a couple of days..
--