Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Cause TestLib.pm to define $windows_os in all branches.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Cause TestLib.pm to define $windows_os in all branches.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Hmm, well, why wasn't that back-patched?  We expect these tests to run
> on Windows don't we?

The message related to this particular commit is here:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/55B90161.5090506@iki.fi
I recall that we discussed about back-patching more such things to
improve the buildfarm coverage but I guess it fell from other's radar.
Would you consider pushing any sync-up patch for 9.5 and 9.4 I could
send? At quick glance, I think that's basically a combination of
adb4950, 13d856e1, 690ed2b and ff85fc8. Andrew, Noah, Heikki, and
others feel free to object of course if you think that's an utterly
bad idea.
--
Michael