Re: standby_schedule

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: standby_schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 6:44 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I think we're at a point where we can translate the tests in
> src/test/regress/standby_schedule file into a PostgresNode-based test,
> or remove it (probably under src/test/recovery).  That way, it would get
> run all the time rather than just when somebody feels like it (which is
> probably almost never, if at all).

Having a test in src/test/recovery feels the most natural approach to me.

> Would somebody like to volunteer?

After the CF is closed and feature freeze happens, I guess I could
always find a couple of hours for cleanup patches. FWIW, I have run
this test suite manually from time to time, but running it always in
the buildfarm would be way better (buildfarm client code is not
patched yet to run tests in src/test/recovery btw).
--
Michael