Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:18 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Improving the docs here is on my roadmap, but I don't see the benefit of
>> this.
Btw, I sent a couple of weeks back a patch that was an attempt to
improve this portion of the docs, feel free to have a look if that
helps :)
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqQDxcHNEBhG71nL6jDGQji9m=FQEoOKs1_YLBFSts4Zsw@mail.gmail.com
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)