Re: Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user

От Eugen Konkov
Тема Re: Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
No, it does not. If you refer to `An empty grantee field in an aclitem
stands for PUBLIC.` then "grantee field" was never described. What is
this?

It would be very clear if it was described in this way:
The access privileges has the following format: "grantee=privileges/who grants".

On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 10:13 AM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, December 22, 2023, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:
>>
>> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/ddl-priv.html
>>
>> Hello.
>> The page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-priv.html does not
>> describe what =Tc/user means. Also I did not find a link to appropriate page
>> which describes this.
>> Specifically I do not understand how 'user=Tc/user' differs from
>> '=Tc/user'.
>>
>> It would be nice if documentation will be extended.
>>

> The paragraph immediately following table 5.2 describes all of this.
>
> David J.

Сообщение: Re: Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user
Сообщение: Re: Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user