Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables

От David Rowley
Тема Re: missing indexes in indexlist with partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 at 13:43, Arne Roland <A.Roland@index.de> wrote:
> That being said, attached patch should fix the issue reported below.

I took a look over the v10 patch and ended up making adjustments to
the tests. I didn't quite see the need for the test to be as extensive
as you had them in v10.  Neither join removals nor unique joins treat
partitioned tables any differently from normal tables, so I think it's
fine just to have a single test that makes sure join removals work on
partitioned tables. I didn't feel inclined to add a test for unique
joins. The test I added is mainly just there to make sure something
fails if someone decides partitioned tables don't need the indexlist
populated at some point in the future.

The other changes I made were just cosmetic. I pushed the result.

David