Re: Fix out-of-bounds in the function GetCommandTagName

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Fix out-of-bounds in the function GetCommandTagName
Дата
Re: Fix out-of-bounds in the function GetCommandTagName  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 12:12, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Em dom., 14 de abr. de 2024 às 20:38, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> escreveu:
>> You seem to have forgotten to attach it, but my comments above were
>> written with the assumption that the patch is what I've attached here.
>
> Yes, I actually forgot.
>
> +1 for your patch.

I've added a CF entry under your name for this:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4927/

If it was code new to PG17 I'd be inclined to go ahead with it now,
but it does not seem to align with making the release mode stable.t
I'd bet others will feel differently about that.  Delaying seems a
better default choice at least.

David

Сообщение: Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions
Сообщение: Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions