Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 11 May 2022 at 20:42, John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Earlier I looked at your patch, but didn't think to check the rest of
> the code affected by this commit. Do we also need something like the
> attached, for the ApplyXYZSortComparator functions? (I don't have a
> 32-bit platform to test on)

I didn't notice those.

I'm pretty sure those macros need to be used any time we want to
convert a Datum into a C type.

David

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated