Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 11 May 2022 at 20:42, John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> (I don't have a
> 32-bit platform to test on)

I had to do as Michael mentioned yesterday to test this.

FWIW, I compiled and ran the tests on my machine with -m32 and no
compile or test failures.  Also, looking at the patch, it seems fine
to me. Do you want to push it?

David