Re: Dumped SQL failed to execute with ERROR "GROUP BY position -1 is not in select list"

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Dumped SQL failed to execute with ERROR "GROUP BY position -1 is not in select list"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 02:38, Haotian Chen <charliett2233@outlook.com> wrote:
> Yes, I updated my patch and just used oid numbers 558 and 1751 stand for
> int4um and numeric_uminus. Maybe we could define a macro for them,
> but seems unnecessary.

The thing to do here is modify pg_operator.dat and give both of these
operators an "oid_symbol". Perhaps Int4NegOperator is ok.  (I think
Int4UnaryMinusOperator might be on the verbose side.).  The code that
parses pg_operator.dat will then define that constant in
pg_operator_d.h.  You can then use that and the other ones you defined
for the numeric operator instead of hard coding the Oids in the patch.

David