Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 1:48 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 8:41 PM Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> > Thomas, do you still have any doubts? Or is it certain that SLRU will be replaced by any better subsystem in 16?
>
> Hi Andrey,
>
> Sorry for my lack of replies on this and the other SLRU thread -- I'm
> thinking and experimenting.  More soon.

Hi Thomas,

PostgreSQL 16 feature freeze is approaching again. Let's choose
something from possible solutions, even if the chosen one is
temporary.
Thank you!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys