Download failures on apt archive

От James Coleman
Тема Download failures on apt archive
Дата
Re: Download failures on apt archive
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello,

We've been trying to do direct downloads from the apt archive (e.g.
[1]) and many of the files fail to download with an AccessDenied error
with XML from S3 like:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>FRN2GJREB814S5FD</RequestId>
<HostId>
47zx5Bji8uWyhDlF+59x0dJhK/8+8TInBCVeQqwhIZecGE2pZfPlFZEIO2/aVtam+My7h/WY9ls=
</HostId>
</Error>

For example [2] fails but for example [3] succeeds.

This seems to be repeatable by file across browsers and with my
co-workers, so I don't think it's just a client issue.

Thanks,
James Coleman

1: https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgresql-14/index.html
2: https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgresql-14/libpq-dev_14.7-1.pgdg110%2B1_amd64.deb