Permission Denied when trying to create a Tablespace in Windows

От JORGE MALDONADO
Тема Permission Denied when trying to create a Tablespace in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,

I installed PostgreSQL 9.5 in a Windows Server 2012 R2. I created a folder called "D:\Databases" where DB ´s will reside. Now, I want to create a tablespace but I am getting the following error message: 'ERROR. could not set permissions on directory "d:/Databases": Permission denied'

I understand that a user called "postgres" should have been created in Windows Server 2012 after PostgreSQL installation but there is not such user but only Administrator and Guest. Is it correct that user "postgres" should exist in Windows?

What is the best way to proceed in this situation?

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado