Re: Help update PostgreSQL 13.12 to 13.14

От Kashif Zeeshan
Тема Re: Help update PostgreSQL 13.12 to 13.14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Isaac

You are doing the minor version upgrade so it's not a big effort as compared to major version upgrade, following is the process to do it.

Minor releases never change the internal storage format and are always compatible with earlier and later minor releases of the same major version number. For example, version 10.1 is compatible with version 10.0 and version 10.6. Similarly, for example, 9.5.3 is compatible with 9.5.0, 9.5.1, and 9.5.6. To update between compatible versions, you simply replace the executables while the server is down and restart the server. The data directory remains unchanged — minor upgrades are that simple.

Please follow the links below for more information.

Thanks
Kashif Zeeshan
Bitnine Global