Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 2, 2024 at 1:32 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi hackers!
>
> In this thread, I want to promote entries from CommitFest that require review. I have scanned through the bugs,
clients,and documentation sections, and here is my take on the current situation. All of these threads are currently in
the"Needs review" state and were marked by the patch author as targeting version 17.

Hi Andrey, thanks for volunteering. I at least had forgotten to update
the target version for all of my registered patches. I suspect others
may be in the same situation. Anyway, I've done that now. But, I'm not
sure if the ones that do have a target version = 17 are actually all
the patches targeting 17.

- Melanie

От: "Andrey M. Borodin"
Сообщение: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Failures in constraints regression test, "read only 0 of 8192 bytes"