Re: Add system identifier to backup manifest

От Amul Sul
Тема Re: Add system identifier to backup manifest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 12:48 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 12:14 AM Amul Sul <sulamul@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the improvement.
>
> The caller of verify_control_file() has the full path of the control file that
> can pass it and avoid recomputing. With this change, it doesn't really need
> verifier_context argument -- only the manifest's system identifier is enough
> along with the control file path.  Did the same in the attached delta patch
> for v11-0002 patch, please have a look, thanks.

Those seem like sensible changes. I incorporated them and committed. I also:

* ran pgindent, which changed a bit of your formatting
* changed some BAIL_OUT calls to die; I think we should hardly ever be
using BAIL_OUT, as that terminates the entire TAP test run, not just
the current file

Thank you, Robert.

Regards,
Amul