ownership of sequences by tables in pg_dumps?

От Andrew Hammond
Тема ownership of sequences by tables in pg_dumps?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Where foo is a number of different tables, I'm calling

pg_dump --format=custom --compress=9 --no-password
--file=public.foo.pgdump --table=public.foo --schema-only my_database

When I check the contents of that dump using

pg_restore -l public.foo.pgdump

in some cases it includes the foo_id_seq object and in others it does
not. How does pg_dump decide if an sequence is associated with a given
table or not?

Andrew