Re: DOCS: Avoid using abbreviation "aka"

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: DOCS: Avoid using abbreviation "aka"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 1, 2024 at 4:25 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 02:42:08PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > +1. LGTM as well.
>
> This has been introduced by ddd5f4f54a02, so if you wish to fix it
> yourself, please feel free.  If you'd prefer that I take care of it,
> I'm OK to do so as well.

I wanted to wait for two or three days to see if any other fixes in
docs, typos, or cosmetic stuff are reported in this functionality then
I can combine and push them. However, there is no harm in pushing them
separately, so if you want to go ahead please feel free to do so.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.