Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 6:36 PM Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
<kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> >  2. Why get_old_cluster_logical_slot_infos() need to use
> > pg_malloc_array whereas for similar stuff get_rel_infos() use
> > pg_malloc()?
>
> They did a same thing. I used pg_malloc_array() macro to keep the code
> within 80 columns.

I think it is better to be consistent with the existing code in this
case. Also, see, if the usage in get_loadable_libraries() can also be
changed back to use pg_malloc().

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.