Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 3:44 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Friday, January 13, 2023 1:43 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 9:34 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
> > <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

In GetLogicalLeaderApplyWorker(), we can use shared lock instead
exclusive as we are just reading the workers array. Also, the function
name looks a bit odd to me, so I changed it to
GetLeaderApplyWorkerPid(). Also, it is better to use InvalidPid
instead of 0 when there is no valid value for leader_pid in
GetLeaderApplyWorkerPid(). Apart from that, I have made minor changes
in the comments, docs, and commit message. I am planning to push this
next week by Tuesday unless you or others have any major comments.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения