Re: Add the replication origin name and commit-LSN to logical replication worker errcontext

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Add the replication origin name and commit-LSN to logical replication worker errcontext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 6:36 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the comment. +1.
>
> I've attached updated patches.

Pushed the first patch. Fixed one typo in the second patch and
slightly changed the commit message, otherwise, it looks good to me.
I'll push this tomorrow unless there are more comments.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
Сообщение: Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup