Re: Rename max_parallel_degree?

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Rename max_parallel_degree?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Julien Rouhaud
<julien.rouhaud@dalibo.com> wrote:
> Or should we allow setting it to -1 for instance to disable the limit?

By disabling the limit, do you mean to say that only
max_parallel_workers_per_gather will determine the workers required or
something else?  If earlier, then I am not sure if it is good idea,
because it can cause some confusion to the user about usage of both
the parameters together.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.