Re: [pgtranslation-translators] [pgtranslation-Patches][1011450] Update pg_ctl-sv and pg_controldata for branch 9.4.

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: [pgtranslation-translators] [pgtranslation-Patches][1011450] Update pg_ctl-sv and pg_controldata for branch 9.4.
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
There are no formal errors in these files (stuff that can be verified
via script). Ok to apply them? Or does any of you have a Swede uncle
with database expertise we can submit them to? :)

The patches have not been submitted to redmine but to the old tracker.
Is it possible to pull its plug? There are still a few info out of
date on babel.postgresql.org: there is a bug open in redmine for them,
I don't have permission to fix them.

-- Daniele