Re: install on windows

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: install on windows
Дата
Список psycopg
Python 3.5 is not officially supported yet. It will be with the
psycopg 2.6.2 release, which I hope to pack in a few days.

Python 3.5 support is already in the maint_2_6 branch, if you can
compile it from source, but I assume it will be easier for you to
install Python 3.4 than compile psycopg.

-- Daniele