Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 4:07 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 12:58 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >> A bunch of architectures that are not Intel are failing.  Here is a
> >> summary based on the buildfarm reports:
> >> mamba, macppc with gcc 10.4.0
>
> That one is mine, so let me know if there's something particular
> you'd like me to check.

Thanks!  But after spending the best part of a day installing and
compiling stuff at snail's pace, I have just this moment managed to
reproduce this reliably on an emulator running Debian armhf (= armv7).
So hopefully I can track the issue down from here without bothering
build farm owners.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary