Re: BUG #18132: llvm-jit does not build with LLVM 17

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #18132: llvm-jit does not build with LLVM 17
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 8:07 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      18132
> Logged by:          Charlie Li
> Email address:      vishwin@freebsd.org
> PostgreSQL version: 16.0
> Operating system:   FreeBSD
>
> LLVM 17 removed the Legacy Pass Manager, which removed all except one header
> in <llvm-c/Transforms> that llvmjit.c (and possibly other places) still
> reference:
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/f7ca01333214f934c580c162afdee933e7430b6c

Hi Charlie,

We have patches ready for that, and I plan to push them next week.
Review/comments welcome.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BhUKG%2BUQq_qZWuAd8Mv%3DRpL4sACEb%3D4UNgNL2--%3DxZHixVspg%40mail.gmail.com#975ffc2837db685bd7739132d9014a5f

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary