Re: Tab completion regression test failed on illumos

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Tab completion regression test failed on illumos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 3:14 PM Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your explantation, the termios.c_oflag on Illumos enables TABDLY
> by default.

It seems that various other open source Unixen dropped that between 29
and 2 years ago, but not illumos.  I guess no one ever had IO::Pty
installed on an older OpenBSD or NetBSD machine or we'd have seen this
problem there too, but as of a few years ago they behave like Linux
and FreeBSD: no tab expansion.

https://github.com/apple-oss-distributions/xnu/blob/1031c584a5e37aff177559b9f69dbd3c8c3fd30a/bsd/sys/ttydefaults.h#L79
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/commit/210df5b10c855161149dd7a1e88f610972f2afaa
https://github.com/NetBSD/src/commit/44a07dbdbdcb2b9e14340856c8267dc659a0ebd8
https://github.com/openbsd/src/commit/818e463522f2237e9da1be8aa7958dcc8af28fca

https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/blob/0f9b8dcfdb872a210003f6b077d091b793c24a6e/usr/src/uts/common/io/tty_common.c#L35

Сообщение: Re: Pre-proposal: unicode normalized text
Сообщение: Re: Pre-proposal: unicode normalized text