Re: [Proposal] Allow pg_dump to include all child tables with the root table

От Stéphane Tachoires
Тема Re: [Proposal] Allow pg_dump to include all child tables with the root table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm not sure about the "child" -> "partition" change as it also selects childs that are not partitions.
I'm more dubious about the --with-childs option, I'd rather have --table-with-childs=<PATTERN> and --exclude-table-with-childs=<PATTERN>. That will be clearer about what is what.

I'm working on that, but have a hard time with test pg_dump/002_pg_dump (It's brand new to me)

Stéphane