Re: pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053

От Erik Serrano
Тема Re: pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear,

The postgresql error indicates that common reasons for this error include:

* Low timeout value
* Firewall restrictions
* Corrupt files
* file permissions

Check that out in the meantime, I hope it helps you.
Greetings

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos
      Data Base Administrator