Re: Is there any configuration in postgresql.conf or any otherconfiguration of postgres which will make this possible to listen onparticular interface

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: Is there any configuration in postgresql.conf or any otherconfiguration of postgres which will make this possible to listen onparticular interface
Дата
Ответ на Is there any configuration in postgresql.conf or any otherconfiguration of postgres which will make this possible to listen onparticular interface  (M Tarkeshwar Rao <m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM M Tarkeshwar Rao
<m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Above processes are bind on all the interfaces of a machine. Is there any configuration in postgresql.conf or any
otherconfiguration of postgres which will make this possible to listen on particular interface?

Listening on an INTERFACE is a tricky thing. But if you can manage
with listening on a particular ADDRESS and letting the os pick the
interfaces for you, you can try listen_address ( which is trivially
found on https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/runtime-config-connection.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-CONNECTION-SETTINGS
, although being lazy I just searched for "listen" on the manual index
)

Francisco Olarte.

От: Jairam Gauns
Сообщение: Postgres 9.6 active-passive HA cluster
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Text search lexer's handling of hyphens and negatives