Re: Add numeric_trim(numeric)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add numeric_trim(numeric)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Here's a patch for the second function suggested in 5643125E.1030605@joh.to.
>
> I think this patch got useful feedback but we never saw a followup
> version posted.  I closed it as returned-with-feedback.  Feel free to
> submit a new version for the 2016-03 commitfest.

This was switched back to Waiting on Author despite not having been
updated.  I have switched it back to Returned with Feedback.  It's
very difficult to focus on the patches in a CommitFest that have a
chance of actually being ready to commit when the list is cluttered
with entries that have not even been updated.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company