Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in parallel worker (ExecInitSubPlan)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in parallel worker (ExecInitSubPlan)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 6:07 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> That seems doable, as for such rels we can only have Vars and
> PlaceHolderVars in targetlist.  Basically, whenever we are adding
> PlaceHolderVars to a relation, just remember that information and use it
> later.  The patch doing the same is attached with this mail.  Now still,
> this won't cover the case of ChildRels for an Append Relation as for that we
> adjust target list separately in set_append_rel_size.  I think we need to
> deal with it separately.

This approach looks pretty good to me.  Here's a revised version of
your patch, with some renaming and other adjustments.  I'm not sure
exactly what you're referring to in set_append_rel_size, but I did add
a line of code there that might be relevant.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения