Re: Explain [Analyze] produces parallel scan for select Into table statements.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Explain [Analyze] produces parallel scan for select Into table statements.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 4:43 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> There should be a white space between 0:CURSOR_OPT_PARALLEL_OK.  Also I
> don't see this comment is required as similar other usage doesn't have any
> such comment.  Fixed these two points in the attached patch.
>
> In general, the patch looks good to me and solves the problem mentioned.  I
> have ran the regression tests with force_parallel_mode and doesn't see any
> problem.

I guess there must not be an occurrence of this pattern in the
regression tests, or previous force_parallel_mode testing would have
found this problem.  Perhaps this patch should add one?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company